LLA Therapy is a north-east Ohio leader for therapy services. Due to our collaborative approach to therapy service delivery and our passionate team of therapists and team leaders, we maintain an annual retention rate of 96% with our school partners!
LLA Therapy is currently searching for highly qualified SPEECH THERAPISTS to join our team to service schools in LAKE and LORAIN COUNTY for the remainder of the 2016-2017 school year!
LAKE COUNTY: 3 to 4 total hours weekly providing speech therapy to schools in Willoughby Hills and Painesville.
LORAIN COUNTY: 2.5 to 3 hours total weekly providing speech therapy to schools in Elyria.
LLA Therapy is willing to hire one therapist to service the schools in both Lake and Lorain counties, or 1 therapist to service Lake county schools and 1 therapist to service Lorain county schools.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Free CEU’s
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Participating in the IEP/504 process, including collaboratively determining the need for speech therapy as a related service under IDEA or as a reasonable accommodation under Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Writing and implementing an IEP for speech therapy services that reflect students’ educational needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding speech therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance as it pertains to individualized speech therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Choosing, implementing, and interpreting appropriate standardized evaluation procedures.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Creating, coordinating, and scheduling a school based therapy schedule for all students on the caseload.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- State of Ohio Licensure for Speech Therapy
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
Interested candidates, please contact
Phone: (330) 800-2303
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org