LLA Therapy is currently searching for a highly qualified physical therapist to join our team to service clients in our Mentor clinic.
- This position will involve after school and early evening hours.
- Flexible and customized schedule that can be worked around existing employment.
- Perfect for someone looking to supplement for extra income.
- This position has the potential to grow into a full time placement.
- Excellent benefit packages for full time employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Free CEU’s
- Technical and administrative support from our team of therapy and educational experts
- Effective collaboration between the schedulers, other therapy disciplines, and the Clinical Director.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding patient’s performance as it pertains to individualized physical therapy goals.
- Consistent, timely, and accurate documentation on our electronic medical records system.
- Selection and administration of appropriate evaluations to assess gross motor needs.
- Writing thorough, parent-friendly, evaluations
- Writing measurable goals to improve gross motor functioning.
- State of Ohio Licensure for Physical Therapist
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
- Strong organizational skills
- Pediatric experience is preferred.
Send Us Your Resume