Hello Families! LLA Therapy hopes you are staying healthy and enjoying springtime! We are excited to announce that our offices will be re-opening in Hudson, Medina and Fairlawn starting Tuesday May 26th. We encourage you to continue telehealth services through the end of the month if you have already established that. Insurance companies that have been covering telehealth will do so through at least May 31st. Beyond that, we are happy to continue telehealth, but coverage will need to be confirmed and approved.
Please complete the schedule confirmation and health/safety form using the link below.
It must be completed prior to re-starting services in the clinic.
PARENT DROP OFF & PICK UP IN HUDSON, FAIRLAWN & MEDINA CLINICS
- Front door entrance for drop off (no one is permitted in the waiting room until further notice)
- Back door exit for pick up
- Parent/caregiver & child should wait in their car until the appointment time
- There will be marked ‘waiting spaces’ at the front & back door entrances for social distancing
- Therapist will come out and get child
- Parent will wait in car (unless child cannot attend therapy alone)
- Parent will walk or drive to back building exit door for pick up
- Therapist will bring child out & provide a written note for what was addressed & home program ideas/worksheets, etc
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call 330-867-2240. We are happy to come up with a plan if your child requires special accommodations; however, we ask that you notify us days in advance so that you, the therapist and Clinic Director can develop a plan. Our goal is to provide therapy services in a safe and healthy environment. LLA Therapy looks forward to seeing you in the near future!
Resources for families:
If your child is having a difficult time understanding COVID-19 and why things may be different right now, try the social story below!
We understand that wearing a mask may be a confusing and scary thing for some children. Try one of our tips or strategies with your child!
Updated Insurance Coverage for Telehealth Services (see expiration dates below):
- Caresource – 5/31/20
- United Health Care Community Plan and Unity Health Care – 6/18/20
- BCMH – no expiration date as of right now
- Medicare – no expiration date as of right now
- Summa – 6/30/20
- MMO – LLA will need to call for every client as every plan has a different expiration date
- Cigna- 7/31/20
- Aetna- 9/30/20
- Scholarship – 12/31/20 (can come in or continue telehealth)
- OHVA – telehealth ONLY during ESY dates