LLA therapy is currently seeking energetic, creative, & self-motivated Board Certified Behavior Analyst. We were voted as top work places in 2019. Come join our team of multi-disciplinary therapies. We are a team of occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language therapists, music therapists, registered behavior technicians, and behavior analysts. It is important to us to add a Behavior Analyst to our team who values collaboration, treatment integrity, and ethics.
- Perform the responsibilities of a behavior analyst as required by the BACB and LLA Therapy.
- Train and supervise technicians and therapists.
- Communicate professionally and clearly with the team.
- Complete assessment and reports by the requested date.
- Motivate the technicians and therapists as well as peers.
- Collaborate with other therapies across multi-treatment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BCBA and COBA certification required
- Master degree in psychology, applied behavior analysis, or related field
- Previous experience working with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Drivers License
- Completed FBI & BCI background check
- 3 references (2 professional & 1 personal)
- Professional communication skills
- Contributes to building and maintaining a supportive and kind environment
- Willingness to always learn and improve professionally
- High level of organization
Why join LLA Therapy?
- Voted TOP work places in 2019
- BCBA participate in monthly clinical meeting
- We are a supportive environment for all employees
- There is a culture of kindness, professionalism, and we have a strong love for ABA!
LLA Therapy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.