LLA Therapy is currently searching for an Occupational Therapist to join our team to service school partners in the southern Summit county area.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- CEU Stipend
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Participating in the IEP/504 process, including collaboratively determining the need for occupational therapy as a related service under IDEA or as a reasonable accommodation under Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Writing and implementing an IEP for occupational therapy services that reflect students’ educational needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding occupational therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as it pertains to individualized occupational therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Choosing, implementing, and interpreting appropriate standardized evaluation procedures.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Creating, coordinating, and scheduling a school based therapy schedule for all students on the caseload.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Occupational Therapy
- Knowledge of IEP and ETR policies, laws, and procedures
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org