LLA Therapy is currently searching for a highly qualified OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST to join our team to service schools in Ashland County!
This is a full time position.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Participating in the early intervention process, including collaboratively determining the need for occupational therapy.
- Writing and implementing an IFSP for occupational therapy services that reflect the child’s needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding occupational therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as specified on IFSPs
- Implementing standardized evaluation procedures.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Occupational Therapy
- Knowledge of IEP and ETR policies, laws, and procedures
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com