LLA Therapy is currently searching for a highly qualified physical therapist to join our team to service school districts in ASHLAND COUNTY.
This position is perfect for someone looking to add a day to their current work schedule, for someone looking to branch into physical therapy in the schools, or for someone who has been out of the work-field and looking to re-enter slowly!
- Excellent benefit packages
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Free CEU’s
- Technical and administrative support from our team of therapy and educational experts
- Collaborating between physical therapist supervisor, school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding physical therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance as it pertains to individualized physical therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- State of Ohio Licensure for Physical Therapist
- Ohio Department of Education Teaching Certificate
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
*Please note, if you currently do not hold an ODE Teaching Certificate, we are able to assist in the process of obtaining one.
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org