LLA Therapy is currently searching for a SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST to join our team to service a school partner in Portage County in the Aurora area. This position is 3 days per week.
This position, if desired, may allow for opportunities for additional work as it becomes available.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Participating in the IEP/504 process, including collaboratively determining the need for speech therapy as a related service under IDEA or as a reasonable accommodation under Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Writing and implementing an IEP for speech therapy services that reflect students’ educational needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding speech therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as it pertains to individualized speech therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Choosing, implementing, and interpreting appropriate standardized evaluation procedures.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Creating, coordinating, and scheduling a school based therapy schedule for all students on the caseload.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Speech Therapy
- Knowledge of IEP and ETR policies, laws, and procedures
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
Send Us Your Resume