LLA Therapy is currently searching for a highly qualified PHYSICAL THERAPIST to join our team to service children birth to 3 years old who are in need of early intervention in Ashland County!
This is a part time and/or PRN position for 1 day per week. Perfect for those looking to add hours to their existing work schedule, or to re-enter the work force. Scheduling is flexible!
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Participating in the early intervention process, including collaboratively determining the need for physical therapy.
- Writing and implementing an IFSP for physical therapy services that reflect the child’s needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, and parents regarding physical therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as it pertains to outcomes as specified on IFSP’s.
- Implementing standardized evaluation procedures.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Physical Therapy
- Knowledge of IEP and ETR policies, laws, and procedures
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com