We are currently searching for a physical therapist to cover a maternity leave in the Crawford county area from early March through early May of 2019.
We are offering this positions as a PRN position, or as an independent sub-contractor position. Ideally, we are looking for a physical therapist who is willing to work full-time, 5-days per week (approximately 35-40 hours per week) during this leave. However, we are flexible, and able to offer 1, 2, 3, or 4 days per week as well.
- Competitive Rates
- Technical and administrative support from our team of therapy and educational experts
- Collaborating between physical therapist supervisor, school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding physical therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance as it pertains to individualized physical therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- State of Ohio Licensure for Physical Therapist
- Ohio Department of Education Teaching Certificate
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
*Please note, if you currently do not hold an ODE Teaching Certificate, we are able to assist in the process of obtaining one.
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com