LLA Therapy is currently searching for a highly qualified PHYSICAL THERAPIST to join our team to service schools in Southern Cuyahoga County!
Position needed currently is 1 day per week with potential to grow in a great school district. This job is perfect for someone looking to reenter the work force, to supplement their time with other positions, or for someone looking to gain experience in the school setting.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Participating in the IEP process, including collaboratively determining the need for physical therapy.
- Writing and implementing an IEP for physical therapy services that reflect the child’s needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, and parents regarding physical therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as it pertains to outcomes as specified on IEPs.
- Implementing standardized evaluation procedures.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Physical Therapy
- Knowledge of IEP and ETR policies, laws, and procedures
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org