LLA Therapy is currently searching for a highly qualified PHYSICAL THERAPIST to join our team to service our clinics in Medina, Fairlawn, and Hudson!
This is a part time position. Perfect for those looking to add hours to their existing work schedule.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Participating in the IEP/504 process, including collaboratively determining the need for physical therapy as a related service under IDEA or as a reasonable accommodation under Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Writing and implementing an IEP for physical therapy services that reflect students’ educational needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding physical therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as it pertains to individualized physical therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Choosing, implementing, and interpreting appropriate standardized evaluation procedures.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Physical Therapy
- Knowledge of IEP and ETR policies, laws, and procedures
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others