LLA Therapy is currently searching for a highly qualified receptionist/front desk staff to join our team in the Fairlawn office location.
Perform routine clerical and administrative support such as answering and directing phone calls, checking patients in for appointments, collecting copays, filing, scanning, and other support services as needed in the Medina office location.
- Answer incoming phone calls/voicemails and direct to appropriate staff
- Greet and check in patient appointments
- Collect copays and outstanding balances from patients
- Scanning of medical records and other correspondence into EMR system
- Photocopying/faxing as needed
- Assists with scheduling/chart prep
- Assists with various tasks related to customer service
- Supports billing department as needed
- Handles medical record requests from patients, insurance companies, or other offices/facilities
- Reconcile collections at the end of each day
- Daily closing of the office
- Help maintain appearance of front desk/waiting area (sweep floor, organize magazines, etc)
- Provide cross-coverage for office staff as needed
- Provide excellent customer services at all times
- Assists with social media as needed
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related experience in an office function
- Must be proficient in English-Reading, comprehending, and understanding the English language.
- Proficient with Google sheets, documents, calendar, meet, etc.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, preferred
- Active Listening- giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time management – Managing one’s own time.
- Critical Thinking- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Customer Focus- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the
- Decision Making and Judgment – Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts,
goals, constraints, and risks. Ability to multi-task and think outside of the box. Ability to perform under
pressure and ask for help when needed
- Maintain respectful, compassionate, positive, and friendly attitude with coworkers and customers
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com