LLA therapy is currently seeking energetic, creative, & self-motivated Registered Behavior Technicians to provide 1:1 ABA therapy to children and adolescents in our clinical setting in Medina, Ohio.
This person will be under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Implementation of skill acquisition programs and behavior reduction procedures based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Interacting with families
- Data collection & graphing of data
- Completion of progress notes
- Communication with team
- RBT certification preferred
- Bachelors degree in psychology, applied behavior analysis, or related field
- Previous experience working with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Applied Behavior Analysis preferred
- Drivers License
- Completed FBI & BCI background check
*If you are not a Registered Behavior Technician, and demonstrate the drive and motivation to advance your career, LLA therapy will provide reimbursement for your RBT training & provide on-going supervision by a BCBA.
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org