LLA Therapy is currently searching for a full-time SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST to join our team and to provide services at our outpatient clinic location in Mentor, Ohio.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Collaborating between LLA Therapy staff, parents, and children regarding speech therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks as it pertains to individualized speech therapy goals.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Choosing, implementing, and interpreting appropriate standardized evaluation procedures.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Speech Therapy
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com