We are currently searching for a speech therapist to cover a maternity leave with one of our wonderful school partners in Crawford county from January through February 2019.
LLA is offering this positions as a PRN position, or as an independent sub-contractor position with an opportunity to be a consistent therapist with LLA Therapy once the position has concluded.
The maternity coverage is full-time, 5 days per week. The caseload has great variety, and consists of students in preschool through 12th grade. All school buildings are conveniently located on the same campus, therefore you do not need to worry about traveling.
- Competitive Wages
- FREE CEU’s
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Writing and implementing an IEP for speech therapy services that reflect students’ educational needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding speech therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as it pertains to individualized speech therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Choosing, implementing, and interpreting appropriate standardized evaluation procedures.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Creating, coordinating, and scheduling a school based therapy schedule for all students on the caseload.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Speech Therapy
- Ohio Department of Education Teaching Certificate*
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
*If you do not currently hold a teaching certificate, LLA will help you with the process of obtaining one.
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org