LLA Therapy is currently searching for a highly qualified SPEECH THERAPIST to join our team to service a maternity leave in Morrow County for preschool and kindergarten students.
This position is full time from April through the end of the school year. The majority of IEPs and ETRs are completed for the year!
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Participating in the IEP/504 process, including collaboratively determining the need for speech therapy as a related service under IDEA or as a reasonable accommodation under Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Writing and implementing an IEP for speech therapy services that reflect students’ educational needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding speech therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as it pertains to individualized speech therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Choosing, implementing, and interpreting appropriate standardized evaluation procedures.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Creating, coordinating, and scheduling a school based therapy schedule for all students on the caseload.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Speech Therapy
- Knowledge of IEP and ETR policies, laws, and procedures
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com