We are currently searching for a speech therapist to provide therapy one day per week from February through the end of the school year.
LLA is offering this position as a PRN position, or as an independent sub-contractor position with an opportunity to be a consistent therapist with LLA Therapy once the position has concluded.
This is a perfect position for a therapist looking to add to their existing workload, for someone who may be looking to re-enter the work-force, or for someone who is interested in gaining experience in the exciting and rewarding arena of school-based therapy!
- Competitive Wages
- FREE CEU’s
- Technical and administrative support from our team of educational experts
- Writing and implementing an IEP for speech therapy services that reflect students’ educational needs.
- Collaborating between school personnel, LLA Therapy school managers, teachers, educational staff, parents, and students regarding speech therapy service delivery.
- Consistent and continual progress monitoring regarding students’ performance in therapy tasks and educational performance as it pertains to individualized speech therapy goals as specified on IEPs.
- Choosing, implementing, and interpreting appropriate standardized evaluation procedures.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program and meaningful school activities.
- Creating, coordinating, and scheduling a school based therapy schedule for all students on the caseload.
- Maintaining appropriate and organized documentation for billing and progress monitoring.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy
- State of Ohio Licensure for Speech Therapy
- Ohio Department of Education Teaching Certificate*
- Strong communication, collaboration, and personal skills
- A passion for customer service and improving others
*If you do not currently hold a teaching certificate, LLA will help you with the process of obtaining one.
Send Us Your Resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org