Halloween is quickly approaching! Help your toddler get into the spooky spirit with these great Halloween themed books!
1. Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin By: Tad Hills
Duck and Goose are best friends who go on a wide variety of adventures together. In this story, they are on the search for the perfect pumpkin!
2. Max’s Halloween By: Rosemary Wells
This story follows the main characters from the popular Nick Junior show “Max and Ruby” on Halloween. Max wants to carry his own Halloween candy, but Ruby wants to carry it for him.
3. Halloween Bugs: A trick or treat pop up book By: David A. Carter
Young children will love this short pop-up book about Halloween bugs!
4. Who’s There, Little Hoo? By: Brenda Ponnay
Little Hoo is a baby owl who gets spooked by a knock on the door on Halloween night. Read along as little Hoo learns that there is nothing to be afraid of on Halloween!
5. Clackers: Little Witch By: C. Nash
This board book is perfect for little ones. Little Witch is making Halloween punch, and with the help of all her friends, it will be the best Halloween ever!
6. Spooky: A bright baby touch and feel book By: Roger Priddy
Perfect for small children, Spooky is a touch and feel book of Halloween themed illustrations, featuring touch and feel patches on every page!
7. My First Halloween By: Tomie DePaola
My First Halloween is a board book that depicts various Halloween scenes for small children.
8. Haunted Clubhouse By: Marcy Kelman
Read along as Mickey and the gang prepare the clubhouse for their Halloween party!
9. Trick or Treat? By: Melanie Walsh
Complete with flaps revealing surprises on every page, this board book is perfect for toddlers!
10. One, Two…Boo! By: Kristen L. Depken
Read along as a little ghost finds his way through a spooky haunted house. Complete with flaps on every page, this book is perfect for little ones!
(All photos from Amazon.com)